What's it made of?
用什么做的?
There's more timber1 to transport now.
目前有更多的木材需要运输。
What is the competition like?
角逐状况怎么样?
You mean the other companies transporting timber?
你的意思是其它木材运输公司吗?
Could you send me some details about the C22 model?
你能提供C22型的详细资料吗?
I'll send you a brochure2.
我给你一份小册子。
Could you run through the procedure3, please?
你能大概演示一下该生产过程吗?
First Then Next Finally
第一然后接着最后
What's your share of the existing market?
现在,你们占多少市场份额?
The total market is growing.
总的市场在增长。
How much work is there?
有多大的工作量?
I'll hang up and call you back, OK?
我先挂了,回头再打给你,怎么样?
What happens here?
如何了?
This is where we check the output4.
这是大家测试产量的地方。
What's this for?
这是做什么用的?
This is used for cutting raw materials.
这是用来切割材料的。
What type of computer? We have three very popular models.
什么种类?大家有三种很时尚的样式。
Is that 62354972?
是62354972吗?
You've got the wrong number. This is Beijing 62354973.
你打错了。这里是北京的62354973.
Sohu.com? I'm sorry, Ive got the wrong number.
搜狐公司?对不起,我打错了。
This is a very bad line.
这条线路打不通。
I'm sorry, Lees in a meeting right now. Can I take a message?
对不起,李正在开会。我可以转告吗?
( take a message / leave a message )
No, thanks, I'll call again later.
不,谢谢,过一会我再打过来。
Could you tell him I called?
请你告诉他我打过电话,怎么样?
OK, I'll ask Mr Lee to phone you as soon as he gets back.
好的,李先生一回来,我就让他给你回电话。
I'd like some information about computer, please.
我需要一些关于计算机的信息。
Yes.
是的。
I'd like to speak to Mr Lee, please.
我想和李先生通话。
How do you spell that?
如何拼写? ( Who's calling? /Whos speaking, please ? / May I have your name? )
L-E-E. Extension5 4717.
L-E-E. 转4717分机。 ( 总机:switchboard )
4-7-1-7. One moment, please.
4-7-1-7.请稍等。 ( Just a minute, please. / Hold on a minute, please. I'll put you through. )
I'll be in touch.
我会和你联系。